Sunday, November 18, 2012

MINT HTC Sensation 1GB Black (Vodafone) *

MINT HTC Sensation 1GB Black (Vodafone) I have used this phone for 3 months as a second phone for my business and it is in mint condition. To be honest hardly made / received any calls on it. (I have redirected the calls onto my private handset as did not want to carry the 2 phones) The phone is excellent in excellent and unmarked condition. Looks like a brand new one. During the usage I used case cover - so there are no marks on the case, and screen protector - the screen is intact and scratch free. The battery was maintained perfectly so it is like brand new. I have always removed the case cover while charging, always charged fully and let it go flat before recharging. (I know that these new batteries don’t need extra care and the phone has overcharge protection but I like my gadgets and it is definitely will increase the battery lifetime.) Package Contents (all parts): · HTC sensation Handset · Headset with control for the music player (never used) · Battery · User’s manual · Mains Charger + Adapter · USB Data Cable · 2 GB Memory card · Black gel silicon cover · HTC box Cash on collection welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular