Monday, November 26, 2012

Brand New (Unboxed) Apple iPhone 5 (Latest Model) - 16 GB - White (Unlocked) *

Brand New (Unboxed) Apple iPhone 5 (Latest Model) - 16 GB - White (Unlocked) Hello Everyone I recieved a new Iphone 5-16 GB with my upgrade.I suppose to give it to my cousin but he got one for himself. I already called my network provider (Vodafone) to unlock it for any other network.So you can use this phone with any network.I am happy with my own phone. I also put the phone to ebay which i have %100 feedback over 90 sells/buys.I am a genuine person so Please no time wasters! The phone is still in the box as i received it last week.If you need any info or more pictures please send me a message.Please dont send me offers.This is fixed price for me.Contact me on 07771756665. Rey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular