Wednesday, August 29, 2012

iPhone 4S 16GB White on T-Mobile *

PRICE OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS White iPhone 4S 16GB - not 100% sure if this phone is network locked, but I got it as an upgrade through T-Mobile. This phone is NOT Jail broken - and I will perform a factory reset. I have used this phone for about 5 months - there is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all, I just preferred my previous phone (Samsung) and am switching back. There is very minimal cosmetic scuffing on the top corner from where I have had it in a phone case since I got it. INCLUDED: Original box, charger (with removable lead which can be plugged into your PC or MAC) and Micro Sim card remover. I am not including the earphones, as I have used them. Please text me on 07908610431 or email - please, no timewasters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular