Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note, 16gb White (Unlcoked) £290 ono *BARGAIN* Rotherham, Sheffield *

Hi, I have for sale my Samsung Galaxy Note 16gb, Unlocked in White. I received the phone as a present and used it rarely for about a month then it just sat in the draw and I need the money now so its up for sale. The condition is like new and there are no scratches on the screen but there are a couple of scuffs on the sides which are barely noticeable. The phone comes whith the handset, battery and charger, sorry there is no box as I threw it away when I got it. I am looking for 290 ono which is a bargain as retail in shops for over 450. Thanks for looking If you need any more info feel free to call, text or email me; my number is: 07901940400 No swaps Cash on collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular