Wednesday, July 25, 2012

samsung galaxy note in white factory unlocked. mint. 4 weeks old -

For sale is my samsung galaxy note in white. Its factory unlocked. In fullywrking order in excellent condition. The marks on the screen in the pic is fingerprints not marks. Comes with a pink flip case if wanted. Included in the sale is the box charger manuel headphones. Onlyselling as its too big for me to carry about so have brought a smaller one. Otherwise its an amazing phone with all its features and large screen. Id love to keep it but someone else might aswel get the use out of it. Bargain price of 310. no swaps as dont need a phone. Will deliver within 10 miles of le19 for the asking price. They are going for more on ebay and on here but i just want a quick sale. Its only 4 weeks old so like new. please feel free to email me and il be more than happy to help. Or you can text me only on 07857150873. No phone calls please. Im a genuine seller. I always use gumtree to buy and sell. Thanks for reading. Collction from le19 leicester. or collection from rugby warwickshire weekdays between 8am and 4 pm from my husband work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular