Sunday, June 24, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-19300 32GB Marble White Unwanted vodafone Upgrade .

This sale is for my Galaxy S3 32GB marble white smartphone. I literally upgraded yesterday on the 14th at harrods, but decided the phone is too big for me. Highly popular S3 smartphone in white, 32GB version...seal opened, films peeled by vodafone staff to show me the phone, later i put them back on, other then that absolutely brand new mint condition see receipt. for info on the phone just type in to google, or im sure you know what phone this is. 530 including 1st class recorded delivery. this phone retails itself for 499 and thats only for the 16GB Will not reply to emails or texts. Please call me, if your a genuine buyer. Payments accepted by bank transfer or paypal gift payment. 520 Cash on Collection possible at leyton local bank near tesco. 530 inc p&P contact name: Aaron contact no: 07429216367

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular